The next PPE Open Days will be on Wednesday 3 July, Thursday 4 July and Friday 20 September in 2019.
- PPE at Oxford Talk: 10-10.50am, 11-11.50am, 2.45-3.35pm, 3.45-4.35pm each day. A PPE tutor will talk about the structure of the course and how to apply. Booking is advised. You can book via this page from 12pm GMT on Thursday 30 May (not Wednesday 29 May as previously advertised). Only prospective students can book in advance, but there may be spaces for parents/guardians on the day.
- PPE Information Desks: 9.30am-5pm each day. The desks will be staffed by current students and/or PPE tutors. You can drop in, ask questions, and pick up leaflets.
Where else should I go?
On the three Open Days many other parts of the University will be open to prospective applicants, including colleges and libraries, so we recommend that you visit these as well. Some of these events will require booking. See further information and the list of colleges offering PPE.
If you are planning to come to one of the Open Days this year, you can register here. Registration is not compulsory, but by entering your details you sign up for the Open Days newsletter, which will provide you with lots of useful information in the weeks before the event.
Can I visit at another time?
The PPE departments are not open outside the University Open Days, but students thinking of applying to Oxford are normally welcome to have a look round college grounds at any time, to experience the character and atmosphere of different colleges. The visiting colleges page gives details about opening times and any admissions charges. The following resources may be useful when planning your visit:
- Find out which colleges offer PPE
- Have a look at our advice on choosing a college
- See how to get to Oxford and how to plan your visit
If, after your visit, you have any questions about PPE, do contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+44 1865 288564), and look at the FAQs from prospective undergraduates and prospective PPE students. Some colleges run other events during the year, which may require booking or have restricted eligibility. These are listed in our events calendar.
See how to get to Oxford.